Founded in 1818 as a gentleman's furnishings and haberdashery shop, Brooks Brothers is America's oldest clothier. For nearly 200 years the brand has defined the standard of dress in America and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation, quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With 280 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 650 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a new Manager, Digital Architecture and Integration in our Enfield, CT offices. The Manager, Digital Architecture and Integration role is a critical part of the Brooks Brothers IT delivery model, working closely with the cross-functional team and business stakeholders to navigate the Salesforce technical landscape and ultimately design, implement and launch a working technical solution that meets or exceeds our expectations and ultimately drives business value. At this level, individual must demonstrate innovation, creativity, foresight and mature judgment as they anticipate and solve unprecedented business problems, understand program objectives and requirements, guide programs and projects, and have accountability for enterprise architecture.
Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing their excellent time management, communication and critical thinking skills in combination with their deep Salesforce platform and technical expertise to drive the success of their projects from beginning to end. Key Accountabilities:
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Lead a team of developers on-shore/offshore as needed to drive end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions.
- Manage and support the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform and oversee the software deliverables.
- Manage and lead day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope for multiple eCommerce projects; conduct project management tasks by analyzing new web requirements and enhancements for eCommerce projects to deliver new functionality, improve design, and facilitate user experience.
- Serve as the liaison between business and IT discussions by leading internal meetings; and coordinate effectively within multiple teams across different countries, cities, and time zones to define solutions and development efforts.
- Update management team on overall project, risks, and technology issues and propose suitable alternatives.
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables for specific work streams.
Skills & Requirements Preferred Experience & Technical Proficiencies:
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as follows:
- 8+ years of overall IT experience.
- 6+ years technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem to help deliver end-to-end Salesforce B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions, customer experience and technology work streams.
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring a team of developers as they learn to implement SFCC/DemandWare.
- Lead development workstreams, create project estimates (cost/resources/schedule). Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce architecture, object modeling and API.
- Experience working on an Agile-based cross-functional project team.
- Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end system testing and performance tuning.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day end-user support (maintaining and improving workflows, email alerts, custom objects, complex formula fields, page layouts, process builders, flows, lead assignment rules, configuring communities, creating sharing rules and troubleshooting bugs).
- 6+ years of development and support experience integrating Salesforce.com with other systems (SAP, Manhattan Active Omni, Dell Boomi and cloud/on-prem JIRA), including REST/SOAP API calls and using 3rd party ETL tools.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Internet technologies including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and web servers.
- Experience developing with Spring, JEE, JSP, or JSF frameworks.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
Big plus if you have skills in one or more of the following systems or verticals:
- Experience with Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Understanding of Dell Boomi development.
- Experience working with eCommerce enterprise applications and/or CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, a plus.
- Experience with DDoS mitigation, exploits, vulnerabilities and attack detection signatures.
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.