Voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018,Wil-Kil Pest Controlis a Wisconsin-based company andCopesan Pest Solutions Partnerthat services commercial and residential properties in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, and Iowa. Founded in 1924, Wil-Kil Pest Control has experienced continuous growth as a respected leader in the pest control industry. Working in the pest control industry gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives and businesses of our clients.
Our technicians enjoy helping people, taking on new challenges, and working independently. They build and manage their own routes and can earn additional income by gaining new clients, up selling to existing clients, and by furthering their education through industry certifications over time.
What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like atWil-Kil Pest Control?
Equipped with a company vehicle and excellent industry training, Pest Techs are out in the field visiting residential and/or commercial clients and performing their pest control treatments. Pest Technicians also offer customers additional products and services that may be beneficial, which presents a great opportunity to earn commissions. Here are a few specifics of what you would be doing each day:
• Managing your route to meet client needs
• Providing outstanding customer service and relations
• Prescribing safe corrective actions for pest problems, considering chemical and non-chemical solutions with focus on health and environmental impact
• Applying pesticides according to safety procedures and label instructions
• Identifying and acting upon opportunities to sell additional products or services
• Company vehicle + gas card
• Sales-based earnings plus bonuses
• Paid holidays and vacation days
• Paid training and certification
• A comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental & vision coverage
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Advancement opportunities
What you should bring toWil-Kilto be successful:
• 1-3 years of customer service experience
• 1+ years of route and/or sales experience, preferred but not required
• Valid driver's license with good driving record
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
Copesan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
ServiceMaster companies are proud to be EOE.
Posting ID: 555164981Posted: 2020-05-25