Temporary Warehouse Worker
(SHIFT - Must Have Open Availability and Be Able to Work Various Shifts Between 8am - 4:30am)
goPuff is seeking Temporary Warehouse Workers to join the operations team. We are looking for self-starting, motivated and committed individuals for our Cherry Hill, NJ territory. Warehouse Workers play a critical role in our fast-paced environment that requires drive, grit, positivity, and enthusiasm for the challenge.
In this role, you will execute a variety of warehouse responsibilities including picking, packing, receiving product, cleaning and interacting with our partner drivers. Ultimately, the success of the territory rests on your shoulders and is determined by your ability to execute and effectively delivering a perfect experience for our customers. If you love having the ball...If you love the idea of taking the bull by its horns...If you love doing whatever it takes for the thrill of the win...we want to talk to you.Responsibilities
Receiving and Put away
- Receive product from vendors, ensuring physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies when they do not match
- Put away product to inventory locations
Picking and Packing
- Pick and pack items on a per order basis for dispatch to customers
- Ability to ensure accuracy of items picked/packed
- Properly stage orders in assigned bin locations
- Contact customer for substituted or out-of-stock items
- Amend order contents per confirmation of substitution
Warehouse Organization and Standards
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Conduct cycle counts to identify loss and improve in-stock position
- Re-shelve canceled orders promptly
- Manage waste and spoilage through strict compliance with 'FIFO' practices (First In, First Out)
- Ensure the Standards of Conduct policy is followed to provide a safe and inclusive work environment
- Assist General Manager and Shift Leads with all warehouse tasks when delegated
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Experience working in a restaurant, retail or warehouse environment
- General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite)
- Strong work ethic, punctual, responsible and honest
- Must thrive in high-stress environments
- Effective communication skills
- Team oriented, works with and responds well to others
- Positive attitude, helpful and respectful
- Work with a fluid schedule and available during peak hours (5pm - 12am)
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs. repetitively
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located facilities to our customers' doors.
We're currently in 150+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.