Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be a part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!
Silverado is presently seeking a Patient Care Coordinator to join our Hospice team.
The Patient Care Coordinator fills an office position with clinical responsibility for his/her team and serves as liaison to and conduit between the Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS), clinical associates, patients and their families, and the community.Qualifications:
Summary of Major Functions:
- Previous healthcare experience, in an administrative setting, preferably hospice experience, required.
- Experience and a strong background in home health, health care, or hospice is preferred.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a clinical healthcare setting: Hospital, Clinic, or Home Health Agency.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Must be an LVN.
- Maintains Clinical associates' schedules to include all holiday, vacation, weekend and daily schedules.
- Investigates problems and notifies the DPCS for corrective action and reviews the hospice documentation including care provider's note and notifies the DPCS of any discrepancies.
- Participates in implementing clinical policies and procedures and carries out the organization's purposes in a manner consistent with the goals, objectives, and established policies of Silverado Hospice.
- Reads, interprets and adheres to hospice policies and procedures and demonstrates compliance with local, State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Participates in planning and implementing the hospice IDG conferences.
- Performs other duties as assigned to include patient visits as needed
- This is a full-time position that is scheduled during the day.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been award the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado Senior Living offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Posting ID: 555165071Posted: 2020-05-25