Position: Reach Truck Operator 1
Reports To: Supervisor
Department: Distribution Center
Exempt Status: Non-exempt
The Reach Truck Operator position is responsible to operate a high reach truck to move palletized material throughout the Distribution Center. This position is required to communicate with other Associate consistently to ensure materials and product are paced in proper location positions.
- Inspect equipment and complete inspection sheets to ensure that equipment is safe and operable for the daily assignment.
- Provide support to all departments by responding to radio requests for assistance.
- Work within the assigned zone to remove or replace pallets of merchandise.
- Use AS400 onboard monitor to determine movement and placement of pallets.
- Use RF guns to properly scan product out of and into correct locations.
- Correct location errors when observed.
- Follow all safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Meet minimum productivity standards.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred, not required.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated to seek work.
- Ability to prioritize work and plan movements ahead to maximize movements.
- Efficient planning, prioritization and implementation of detailed instructions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Duties may frequently involve the use of ladders and stairs.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Depth perception and hand/eye coordination to operate equipment at ceiling level.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to bend and twist frequently.
- Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands frequently.
- Ability to squat, kneel, balance, and climb occasionally.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures.
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 555165269Posted: 2020-05-25