USA VA SpringfieldFull Part/Time:
Full timeJob Req:
RQ53108Type of Requisition:
RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess:
SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability RequiredPublic Trust/Other Required:Job Family:
Project/Task ManagementJob Description:Scrum Master - Project Manager SeniorSecret ClearanceSpringfield, VA
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT's US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) program. We are a cutting edge program supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) collaborative information environment for intelligence sharing with allies and international partners. We are a global team with multiple locations in the U.S. and abroad supporting U.S. Combatant Commands mission critical or episodic operations. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for working with cutting edge technologies, learning new things, and solving real world issues that impact U.S. National Security.
You will be joining a new, agile digital transformation initiative to improve the program's global effectiveness, increase operational visibility into its IT assets, and drive cost savings by implementing the full range of Servicenow capabilities, to include ITSM, IT Operations Management (ITOM), IT Business Management (ITBM), Security Operations, dashboards, and automation and orchestration. The IT Project Manager will be leading the coordination and oversight of the transition of existing services into the Servicenow Platform.Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage Program's Servicenow Platform Team (Lead programmers, developers, and infrastructure support team).
- The IT Project Manager will be required to plan and manage all service transition activities for the Program's Servicenow Platform team in an agile DevSecOps environment. This is a dual-hatted role, where the IT Project Manager is expected to act as the defacto Scrum Manager for the Project Team.
- The Project Manager will work closely with the Program's Servicenow Sr. Solution Architect, other internal stakeholders, and government client to develop project estimates (schedule/milestones, deliverables, epics, sprints, release schedules, etc..) to meet program objectives.
- Collaborating with end users, business owners, product owner and the sprint team to create well organized Epics and user stories in JIRA.
- Organizing and performing user acceptance testing.
- Maintaining a status dashboard, timeline-roadmap, and release plan.
- 5+ years of experience required.
- Must possess and maintain a Secret Clearance
- BS in Computer Science or a relevant field, or comparable work experience
- Understanding of project management process of initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- PMP Certification required. If absent, must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Project)
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle utilizing agile principles and application.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills and ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Active TS/SCI
- Servicenow certifications and/or strong familiarity with platform, to include, experience delivering servicenow projects
- Scrum master certification, Agile Practitioner certification, or ability to obtain first 6-months of hire.
- ITIL V4 Foundation
- Functioning in a Lead Business Analyst, Scrum Master or PM role.
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD information technology systems, tools, process, or organizations.
- Firm knowledge of DoD/IC, Agile, DevOps, and Lean requirements, methodologies, and toolsets, and/or application development platforms
- Experience with requirements management, JIRA (or similar RTM platforms)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter #BICESScheduled Weekly Hours:
NoneT elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not AllowedWork Location:
USA VA SpringfieldAdditional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.