USA VA ArlingtonFull Part/Time:
Full timeJob Req:
RQ52722Type of Requisition:
RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Agency SpecificPublic Trust/Other Required:
Systems AdministrationJob Description:
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn't be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team. GDIT is seekingaBatch Job Administrator for theProduction Control Operations team on the FDICinfrastructure program in Arlington, VA.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation [FDIC] mission is to preserve and promote public confidence in the U.S. financial systems by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions for up to $250,000; by identifying, monitoring, and addressing risks to the deposit insurance funds; and by limiting the effect on the account and the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails. GDIT provides the day-to-day operational services to FDIC in support of infrastructure, facilities, hardware, software, and systems. GDIT supports operational security, client support/help desk, data center operations, asset management, and systems engineering service areas. It has a state of the art development lab to test new functionality, architectures, and equipment. The FDIC team provides support to a plethora of cutting-edge technologies across the IT spectra. It has a state of the art development lab to test new functionality, architectures, and equipment. Employees are tasked with developing and deploying innovative solutions to meet business requirements- not managing day to day, same technology operations.Level of Clearance Required
:U.S. Citizenship and background investigation is required; you must have a current clean financial background to obtain an agency specific Public Trust.Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain job schedules using Control-M.
- Create and update job documentation.
- Maintain job calendars.
- Be available for overtime.
- Work with other departments to create schedules as needed.
- Perform tasks required to support local and remote sites, as technology and the corporate structure changes.
- Enforce computer room access restrictions in compliance with security regulations to ensure data protection.
- Complete other job-related duties as assigned.
- 10+ years with general IT experience
- 8+ years of extensive hands-on experience with Control-M batch development skills
- 8+ years' experience with IBM z/OS or Z/13 operating systems
- 8+ years' experience with Unix/Linux Server Operating System
- 5+ years working knowledge of:
- 3+ years' experience in training/knowledge transfer of Control-M administration
- Experience with Open Systems and Mainframe.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High degree of attention to detail, personal initiative, and flexibility.
- Education and experience requirements: [Master's Degree] 8 years general IT experience, 6 years batch processing experience OR [Bachelor's Degree] 10 years general IT experience, 8 years batch processing experience OR [No Degree] 13 years general IT experience, 11 years batch processing experience
- Experience with BMC Control-M
- CICS Experience
- DB2 Experience
Discover more at www.gdit.com/careers
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
NoneT elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting AllowedWork Location:
USA VA ArlingtonAdditional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.