USA VA ChantillyFull Part/Time:
Full timeJob Req:
RQ52732Type of Requisition:
RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + PolygraphClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + PolygraphSuitability:
PolygraphPublic Trust/Other Required:Job Family:
Systems EngineeringJob Description:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an experienced ISSO joining our team to support Government activities at Chantilly, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an experienced ISSO supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues and provide exceptional customer service. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Experience with developing and reviewing security concept of operations, systems security plans, security control assessments, contingency plans, configuration management plans, incident response plans, plan of actions and milestones, risk management plans, vulnerability scanning, and/or vulnerability management plans.
- Documented experience with Xacta and Rev4 RMF process.
- Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience cloud security design, requirements analysis, control implementation, and mitigation. Demonstrated experience developing in a cloud environment such as Amazon Web Service
- Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience with ICD-503, FISMA and RMF/A&A processes, NIST SP (800-27, 30, 37, 53, 60, 137, 144, 145), FIPS (199, 200), and CNSSI 1253 technical controls and developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation.
- Demonstrated on-the-job knowledge and experience with performing security system scans for network, platform, database, and web services using different security tools (e.g. Nessus, Weblnspect, AppDetective).
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and team player
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to present reports to management; motivated to thoroughly investigate, analyze, and document system issues and resolutions
- Demonstrated outstanding ability to produce quality deliverables and to complete assigned projects on time, provide consistent status updates to ensure IT security projects stay focused.
- Demonstrated outstanding attention to detail - completes tasks per standard operating procedures; reports discovered anomalies and inconsistencies
- Demonstrated outstanding persistent and creative problem solver - strong troubleshooting skills and determined to find solutions to technical problems; identifies root cause and presents possible solutions to management
- Demonstrated outstanding work ethic and a proven professional - respectful, dependable, takes initiative
- Certifications CISSP,CASP
- Experience cloud security design, requirements analysis, control implementation, and mitigation.
- Experience with JIRA and managing security based requirements
- Project or program management experience.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer's ability to effectively execute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
10+ years of related experienceScheduled Weekly Hours:
NoneT elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not AllowedWork Location:
USA VA ChantillyAdditional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.