USA MD Annapolis JunctionFull Part/Time:
Full timeJob Req:
RQ53023Type of Requisition:
RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
PolygraphPublic Trust/Other Required:Job Family:
Software DevelopmentJob Description:
The Software Developer will design, develop, code, test, and debug complex new software products, or make significant enhancements to existing software. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms, with experience in business intelligence, analytics, data science and data products. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, analyst, project managers and other engineers
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software systems and application issues.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to sustain and advance our organization's capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline plus 0-2 years of related software development experience OR the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance is required
- Security+ Certification required prior to or within 90 days of start
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
#cjpostScheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not AllowedWork Location:
USA MD Annapolis JunctionAdditional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Posting ID: 555165511Posted: 2020-05-25