Job Description Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare
is actively hiring LPN Team Members
for our skilled nursing facility located at 1455 Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn, NY.We are excited to announce that Brooklyn Center will soon be moving to a new state of the art facility. More details to follow!DUTIES:
- Collecting information from the residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's).
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors residents' food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be willing to learn
Brooklyn, NYAbout Us:Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Residential Healthcare
is a 215-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility deep in the heart of the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
BKC2003Though, we are excited to announce that Brooklyn Center will be moving to Crown Heights area into a new state of the art 281- bed facility!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 555225503Posted: 2020-06-23