Job Description Healthcare CookSuffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
is actively seeking a Healthcare Cook
to work Part Time Shifts for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Patchogue, NY. The ideal candidate Must be available for both AM & PM Shifts, weekends, and holidays. Guaranteed a minimum of 22.5 hours/week. DUTIES:
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required.
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & therapeutic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Should be a strong team player
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
SC2005Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long-term care, short-term care, and Wound Care. Our dedicated short-term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 555225506Posted: 2020-04-07