Job Description Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare
is looking to hire a Part-Time Housekeeper
for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Pawtucket, RI. DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus!
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
- Must be a Legal Citizen of the United States of America.
Pawtucket, RIAbout Us:Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare
is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it's calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 555225536Posted: 2020-06-09