Job Description Housekeeping AideOntario Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare
is now hiring Housekeeping aides
for our 98 Skilled Nursing Facility located in Canandaigua, NY. DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Canandaigua, NY ABOUT US:Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare
is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents' psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 555225538Posted: 2020-06-30