Job Description Occupational Therapy Assistant - Per DiemDeptford Center
is actively seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant
to work Per-Diemfor our Skilled Nursing Facility in Deptford, NJ. OTA Duties Include:
OTA Requirements Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident's progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
About Us:CHC9002Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current NJ OTA License
- Experience in Long Term Care settings preferred
is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 555225582Posted: 2020-06-23