Job Description Home Health AidesHammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare
is actively seeking Home Health Aides (HHA)
to function as a CNAfor ourSkilled Nursing Facility in Hammonton, NJ.NEW AND IMPROVED RATES!!!!Hammonton Center offers the following benefits:Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!DUTIES:
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident's personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents' space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid New Jersey State HHA Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
HAM545ABOUT US:Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare
is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 555225586Posted: 2020-06-30