What We'll Accomplish Together
Massage Envy Lamorinda is seeking full/part-time professional Massage Therapists to join our fast-growing, dynamic team. We welcome seasoned Massage Therapists and talented new graduates who love what they do and who hope to nourish their practice in a supportive team environment. We have a beautiful location about 10 minutes from Walnut Creek. At Massage Envy Lamorinda we are extremely focused on building a team environment and great customer experience.
We are a family owned business with the belief that Massage Therapists are the heart and soul of our success.At Massage Envy Lamorinda you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay with progressive raises on a regular basis. We pay for all hours worked, both hands on and non-hands on.
- Bonuses and incentives available for a range of services.
- In Moraga, Massage Therapists do not have to have passed the MBLEX
- Flexible work hours - you dictate your own schedules to fit your busy lives.
- A steady roster of clientele.
- Student Loan financial assistance plans.
- A supportive team environment
- Professional advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company
- State-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and well-stocked treatment rooms
- In-house training and continuing education
- Employee discounts
- Free employee massages and facials
What it Takes to Succeed Position Requirements:
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Be eligible to work in the US.
- 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Background and reference check.
___________________________________________________________________________*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Posting ID: 555225665Posted: 2020-07-14