Overview Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Sausalito. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Sausalito franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
Here's what's in it for you:
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including flexible hours, amazing discounts on massages, facials, facial waxing, total body stretch and all advanced skincare treatments! All of our employees also enjoy a 40% discount on all products sold in location and nationwide membership benefits.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with competitive hourly pay on top of awesome bonuses every month and sales commision on every single paycheck!
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn't the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Posting ID: 555225745Posted: 2020-05-26