Elk Valley Health Services is currently hiring Full-Time and Per Diem Certified Nursing Assistants
(CNAs) to provide patient care in the Sharon Area
! We offer FLEXIBLE schedules and WEEKLY pay.
Benefits available for Full-Time Employees.
As Full-Time or Per Diem Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
, you will provide support, assistance with personal hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their own home. Elk Valley Health Services,
a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Perform health care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed per company policy.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Follow policies and procedures related to safety.
- Conduct visual safety inspections throughout the work day; identify and report unsafe conditions and correct as needed.
- Immediately report incidents/injuries to supervisor.
- Incorporate safe behaviors into daily work life.
- Demonstrate appropriate body mechanics in all situations.
- Flexibility with hours preferred as there are multiple shifts available.
Qualifications License Requirements
- Current TN CNA certification.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patient's needs.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
Posting ID: 555226828Posted: 2020-05-26