Supervise a team of Janitorial and Warehouse Associates in contracted facilities to ensure services provided are to standards with the ability to hire and train all staff members. Maintain professional relationships with staff and client contacts. This position manages the job site for a single account. Salary
Total Compensation range of $40K - $50K. Plus benefits & 401K Plan Essential Functions
- Communicate with company executives and office in a responsive manner.
- Keep all company information including hours of operations, budgets and contacts confidential.
- Use of MS Office and MS Excel.
- Recruit-Interview-Hire Associates as needed.
- Able to perform Associate Reviews and Corrective Action when needed.
- Inspect all facilities as scheduled.
- Able to organize workloads in order to achieve job outcomes and budget results.
- Able to establish a rapport with service users as necessary e.g. clients, members of public and staff.
- Able to understand information, advise and liaise with others accordingly. Receptive to information being communicated.
- Complete Daily Reports accurately for reporting purposes.
- Follow up on all Customer Service Reports timely.
- Handle all day to day facility staffing issues ensuring all facilities are maintained per client contract.
- Attend training courses as required by Corporation, County, City, State and/or Federal Law.
- Maintain Budget Hours for assigned facilities to maximize profitability.
- Maintain all equipment and perform preventive maintenance as needed.
- Order supplies and stock supplies.
- Keep all supplies, chemicals, equipment, tools and parts organized and accessible.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Ethical Conduct
- Collaboration Skills.
This position manages all employees of the account and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that account. The Account Manager reports to the Senior Account Manager, Operations Manager/Senior Operations Manager, and/or Director. Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee may be exposed to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc. including AIDS and Hepatitis B Virus. The noise level is usually moderate.
This job operates in a professional working environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, cleaning equipment, and cleaning supplies/chemicals. Physical Demands
The physical demands described here present those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with arms and hands. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear. The employee must lift/move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision and ability to adjust focus. Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary according to account responsibilities. This position regularly requires long hours and some weekend work. Travel
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. Required Education and Experience
Minimum of 2 years of supervisory/management experience, or degree from 4-year college or 2-year technical institute. Preferred Education and Experience
Bilingual communication preferred, but not required. Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position. AAP/EEO Statement
Beck Building Services is an equal opportunity employer and provides employment based on personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification established by law. This policy applies to recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, seniority, layoff, recall, demotion, discipline, discharge, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.