Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking a Functional Manager responsible for Order Management (retail, ecommerce, direct sales, etc.) and Retail Inventory Management applications. The primary accountability of this position is to partner with the Retail and internal IT organizations to define, document, implement and govern Order Management processes and applications that deliver both our Retail and IT strategies and objectives. The candidate will have deep domain expertise in Sterling Software as well as business domain knowledge in Order Management for various channels. The Manager will be responsible for leading Order Management based projects to deliver new capabilities and enhancements for Tiffany and Company's omni-channel initiatives. The candidate will collaborate with various cross-functional business and IT areas to achieve goals. This position will be responsible for managing demand, budgets, resources and schedules while aligning business priorities with IT development resources. They will be accountable for the success of their projects to include business acceptance, quality, and completeness.
Define and implement our Sterling solution. Responsible for providing subject matter expertise and assisting with the definition and documentation of the business requirements for our Retail organization. Will manage the process of gathering and documenting functional requirements, as well as conceptualizing and identifying solutions that meet business needs and align with IT strategy. Once defined and implemented, accountable to govern the process and application model during roll-out to other Tiffany markets. Accountable to gather requirements, prioritize demand and determine scope for product enhancements. Develop strong working relationships with key business stakeholders, and work to understand business strategy and align project work with business goals and objectives. Responsible for the design, testing, training, and cutover activities for their area of specialization. Accountable to partner with internal and external service providers to design and implement the Sterling software. Partner with peers accountable for other function areas to ensure an integrated and holistic process and application design. Recommend and implement Global solutions that meet business requirements and are consistent with IT Strategy and direction and oversee internal and external project teams to ensure all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle are followed during project execution. Develop a strong internal functional team to define and deliver quality projects and enhancements consistent with business and IT needs. Develop a strong internal functional team to define and deliver quality projects and enhancements consistent with business and IT needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Management and/or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of progressive experience in Information Technology.
- A minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in managing complex systems or processes.
- A minimum 2 to 3 years of experience overseeing formal planning, tracking and reporting on project performance.
- A minimum 2 to 3 years active experience with order and order and inventory management systems.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with staff performance management.
- Ability to maintain, govern, and enforce global standards, procedures and compliance across multiple independent and concurrent regional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective partnerships with senior business leaders..
- Strong knowledge and application of the full SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Ability to build and maintain effective partnerships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Successful delivery of Enterprise software implementations as an individual and team leader in an international environment.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Consulting background and experience a plus.
- Experience with or as a product manager/owner.
Posting ID: 555227793Posted: 2020-04-21