Joint Replacement Surgeons
Franciscan Physician Network
1199 Hadley Road
Associates Required WHAT WE NEED Caring, skilled health inspirersWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Meeting the highest standards of health care requires everyday leaders who encourage good health. Caretakers who don't just administer medication, but who actively listen and assess each patient - looking the patient in the eye and letting them know that they are seen and heard and cared for. RN doesn't just stand for Registered Nurse here - it stands for Required Nurturer.
Can you accurately assess health needs and develop nursing care treatment and/or plans? Are you good at helping others and inspiring them to better health? Do you want to work in an environment that values your skills and gives you a chance to grow them? If so - get ready to apply to your next job. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Travel:Never or Rarely EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
NURSING SERVICES Nearest Major Market:
Posting ID: 555228006Posted: 2020-06-23