Franciscan Physician Network
757 45th Street
High School Diploma/ GED Required WHAT WE NEED Positive Problem SolversWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Exceptional quality health care doesn't happen by luck; it happens because there is a team of professionals working together - each doing their own job to the highest standards and working together for a common goal. Our Ambulatory Work Queue Specialist is an important part of this care team by improving the Ambulatory Revenue Cycle workflow and reducing and eliminating denials. Think you've got what it takes?
Do you have excellent follow-through skills? Would you like to work in a place that values your skills and believes that serving with faith is the best possible way to serve? We have a team of people waiting for you. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Manage and correct encounters that fall to the Charge Review, Eligibility, Claim Edit Clearing House and Denial work queues.
- Review and process charges within 48 hours of date received.
- Edit encounters with specific data such as modifiers, payer specific information, CPAT and ICD-10 codes and date of injury as appropriate.
- Review and validate registrations and verify that insurance information is correct.
- Enters data for non-Franciscan Alliance encounters and requests appropriate non-Franciscan Alliance medical documentation.
- Communicate charge error trends to upper management.
- Identify knowledge gaps and determine training needs in provider practices/departments.
- Analyze ambulatory work queue trends to assess any established opportunities within revenue cycle processes and policies.
- Determine the root cause of ambulatory work queue errors and denials and corrects errors utilizing appropriate processes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Prior ambulatory billing and/or cycle experience.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures.
- Knowledge of billing and collection systems. Knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of Managed Care requirements under the Medicare/Medicaid and other third party payor programs.
1-3 Years Experience
Travel: EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
BILLING & HEALTH INFORMATION Nearest Major Market:
GaryNearest Secondary Market:
Posting ID: 555228094Posted: 2020-06-30