8111 South Emerson Avenue
Bachelor's Preferred WHAT WE NEED
Caring, skilled health inspirers WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Meeting the highest standards of health care requires everyday leaders who encourage good health. Caretakers who don't just administer medication, but who actively listen and assess each patient - looking the patient in the eye and letting them know that they are seen and heard and cared for. RN doesn't just stand for Registered Nurse here - it stands for Required Nurturer.
Can you accurately assess health needs and develop nursing care plans? Do you want to work in an environment where faith and compassion are valued? Have you longed for a place that values your skills and gives you a chance to grow them? If so - get ready to apply to your next job. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Practice nursing according to the organization and established nursing philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, families, and coworkers.
- Collaborate with patients and their families, (and or primary caregiver) as well as members of a multidisciplinary team, to ensure optimal patient outcomes and enhancement of the patient experience.
- Assess, collect, and analyze comprehensive objective, subjective, psychosocial, and cultural data pertinent to patient condition.
- Prioritize and implement the identified plan, coordinate care delivery, employ interventions to improve patient outcomes while providing a safe, respectful, and ethical practice environment.
- Communicate timely changes in patient's assessment/ongoing reassessment to providers that warrant consideration and/or a change in the plan of care and maintain and coordinate communication with all members of the multidisciplinary team to facilitate safe transitions and continuity in care delivery.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by handling and clearing instruments, equipment, and supplies in accordance with infection-control policies and protocols.
- May be required to maintain nursing supplies inventory by checking stock and outdates to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies and placing orders for required inventory.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Active listening skills.
- Adapt to high volume and high stress areas.
- Adapt to multiple clinical settings.
- Maintain composure, even in very difficult situations.
- Manage conflict and tactfully handle complaints and difficult situations.
- Customer service skills.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks.
- Time management.
- Navigate the electronic health record for planning, evaluating, and implementing patient care.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Guidelines.
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Travel:Never or Rarely EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
NURSING SERVICES Nearest Major Market:
Posting ID: 555228097Posted: 2020-06-30