Job Req ID:
To Apply to this job, clickHERE.PleaseDO NOTclick theApply now >>button or your application may not be processed.Goodyear. More Driven.
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!GeneralDescription:
As anAutomotive Guest Advisor, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers by making meaningful connections while delivering outstanding service. You will also become familiar with quality, sales, and profitability and how to be successful in a team- environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Help drive and reach sales goals throughguestinteractions including tire and service sales
- Buildguestrelationships and ensureguestsatisfaction through understanding their needs
- Understand andbe able to describeallwarranties,advertising,and promotion of products and services
- Take responsibilityforguestinteractionsfrominitial experience through completed service, includingchecking in, scheduling appointment, accuratelyestimatingtime requirements, and checkingout.
- Make recommendations toguests based on manufacturing recommendations
- Promote self-developmentbyutilizingCompanyprovided training tools
- Maintain a clean and safe work andguestarea
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may includelight and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Priorguestservice experience
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 yearsof age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.without company sponsorship now or in the future
- HighSchoolDiploma or GED
- Previous AutomotiveGuestServiceexperience
- Previous Tire Salesexperience
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who worksdiligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Depending on location, our stores may be open7 days a weekfrom 7am-8pm, which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitmentto followingestablished safety policies and procedures
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go towww.goodyear.com/corporate
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Click here
for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, andhere
for additional supplementary information.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call the number below.
Goodyear (312) 915-5548
To Apply to this job, clickHERE.PleaseDO NOTclick theApply now >>button or your application may not be processed. Nearest Major Market:
SarasotaNearest Secondary Market:
Advertising, QA, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Quality, Technology