Order Checker Auditor*Location
Los Angeles, CA (Big Bear) - Los Palos*
*Position is based out of Los Angeles, CA (Big Bear) - Los PalosDepartment
Lineage is searching for an Order Checker Auditor
to join our growing team! The ideal candidate is self-motivated, takes personal pride in their work, and is safety minded. Potential Team Members must have a passion for customer service to ensure the delivery of safe, consistent and high-quality services at all times.The Order Checker Auditor
examines and records materials transported by truck or rail, to or from site by performing the following duties.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examines load delivered to verify quantity and type of material.
- Writes ticket showing quantity and type of material, truck number, job location, and time.
- Reports on amount of materials transported.
- Maintains clean work environment. Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Maintain an exceptionally clean and safe working environment.
Lineage Team Members:
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred;
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Available to work occasional to frequent overtime
- Ability to read and take direction in English
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable assistance
- Ability to operate manual and electric material handling equipment such as hand jacks.
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, associates, and forklift operators.
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401(k), and Paid time off.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.About Lineage Logistics:Lineage Logistics
is the largest temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics company in the world. With one of the largest facility networks in the United States, Lineage is built to deliver sophisticated, customized and dependable solutions to the food, retail, agriculture and distribution industries nationwide. However, it is the people of Lineage Logistics that set it apart - people who are creative, dedicated to getting the job done, and absolutely committed to customer service.
Posting ID: 555228596Posted: 2020-07-14