Operates ultrasound equipment to perform clinical diagnostic ultrasound exams and routine invasive procedures according to established standards and practices. Provides patient services using imaging modalities. Provides patient care to all age groups to include neonatal, pediatrics, adult, and geriatrics.
1. Demonstrates competence and proficiency in performing all diagnostic ultrasound procedures on patients of all age groups. Positions patient, selects the correct protocol, and utilizes all required equipment.
2. Maintains competencies in all non-scanner related components.
3. Accurately follows all established imaging protocols for exam being performed.
4. Performs quality control procedures in accordance with the ACR guidelines.
5. Provides quality age specific care in accordance with prescribed standards and practices.
6. Provides patient education and communications in accordance with prescribed standards.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Graduate of an AMA approved Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program or equivalent experience according to Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC).
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ARDMS registered and/or RVT, RVS, RT(S), RT(VS).
Posting ID: 555228863Posted: 2020-05-26