Hand and Strone Massage and Facial Spa
is currently looking for a skilled Lead Massage Therapist to drive success in our spa.
As the Lead Massage Therapist, you will be responsible for the organization, promotion, development, and supervision of the Massage Therapists. The Lead Massage Therapist also holds all Massage Therapists accountable for provide cutting edge, personalized, and safe treatments and services that encourage repeat business.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to customers
- Recruit, hire and mentor Massage Therapists to promote career growth through training, development and performance assessments
- Monitor Therapists' individual daily, weekly and monthly revenue totals to ensure they are achieving or exceeding goals
- Ensure massage therapy rooms are always maintained with supplies, clean and orderly) have fresh sheets, are neat, orderly, and clean.
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
- High School diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years massage experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of (spa / body) treatments preferred
- Massage Therapist license
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Hand and Stone
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Posting ID: 555228915Posted: 2020-07-07