Maintain mechanical equipment and facilities and to aid in the manufacturing of all company products in a safe and sanitary work environment.Responsibilities:
- Be able to access all areas of machines and support equipment.
- Be able to access all areas of the facilities as is needed to perform repairs and maintenance
- Ability to disassemble and assemble all parts of machines and support equipment according to the manufacturers, specifications.
- Trouble shoots and repairs all equipment in the plant.
- Do preventative maintenance on all equipment as scheduled.
- Be able to read electrical schematic.
- Have a basic understanding of hydraulic.
- Arc welding and/or Heliarc welding.
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair.
- Electronic and PLC troubleshooting and repair.
- Rebuilding gearboxes and drives.
- Repair and troubleshooting of filling machines.
- Rebuilding valves and pumps.
- Ensure full compliance with all company safety policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED; one-year certificate from college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to posses and maintain a valid forklift license issued by the company.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Overtime and working on holidays is often required.
Borden Dairy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
START YOUR APPLICATION
Visit Our Home Page
2020 Borden Dairy CompanyApplicant Tracking System Powered by
Posting ID: 555228941Posted: 2020-05-26