Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications :About Moat
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. Our mission is to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by Forbes, Cond Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube. We are a part of the Oracle Data Cloud.
About the Opportunity
As a Principal Front-end Engineer, you will help build beautiful and quick interfaces that play a daily mission critical role for some of the world's largest publishers, media companies, and technology companies. You will help mentor a small team of full stack engineers, collaborate with Product Managers, as well as have an influence in Moat's architectural future and in the functional and visual design of what you build day-to-day.
About the Team
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
- Independent, autonomous and critical thinker.
- Proficient with cross-browser HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Node.js and related frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Express.js or any server-side framework.
- Experience with SQL.
- Able to read and write Shell and Python scripts is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Docker ecosystem is a plus.
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems - looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.