Thank you for your interest in joining our team inour Citi Cards call-center in Jacksonville, FL! Apply now to be considered for our future openings for full-time Collections.The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, as well as our clients, potential candidates, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. Due to the COVID-19 situation, this role will temporarily be performed remotely. The successful candidate will train and work from home until such time as it is determined that the role will move back into the Jacksonville work site full-time.
The Collections Specialist 3 performs a variety of assignments with limited complexity. Most of the impact is related to the accuracy of tasks performed. Works under general supervision and established procedures. May service a range of products/services. Applies detailed knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative/technical skills. Understands how duties relate/integrate with others in the team/unit. Exchanges moderately complex information with others. Basic knowledge of the organization and its policies required. Applies experience and simple judgment to make decisions within defined options or standard protocols - follows through on issues. Able to evaluate and select the correct solution in order to complete the task at hand.Responsibilities:
- Performs Collection Specialist 2 duties plus: Utilizes advanced negotiation skills to resolve delinquency issues. Researches problems, such as skip tracing, to develop external contacts. Shares knowledge with less experienced collectors. Has increased opportunity to interpret procedures instructions by choosing among alternative courses of action to resolve delinquencies. Works under general supervision and established procedures. May support a range of products services. Applies detailed knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative technical skills; and most of the impact is related to the accuracy of tasks performed. Understands how duties relate integrate with others in the team unit.
- Increase the Recovery of the past due portfolio of the different collection portfolios
- Comply with the goals and parameters of the established operational process
- Ensure compliance with quality objectives and compliance with institutional policies
- Provide the telephone collection service to the client
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- work under pressure Decision making Problem solving Negotiation
- client needs or organizational issues while remaining focused, frustration tolerance
- 1 year experience
About our location
- High School diploma or equivalent
The Jacksonville site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization.
Together, we serve Citi's Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions.
We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria
, fitness center, onsite medical facility
, and an award winning child care and learning center
. In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package
that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401K program
, and a tuition reimbursement
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement.
We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi-a responsibility we take seriously. We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization. We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jumpstart your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.