Howe and Howe Technologies, a Textron Systems company, is looking to hire a technically skilled and experienced Welder/Fabricator to join our team in Waterboro, Maine.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the ability to:
• Work independently and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Perform basic math functions and have a mechanical aptitude
• Read prints and engineering designs
• Perform diagram and sketches
• Construct varied welding parts
• Design, cut, and shape metal
Minimum 5 years experience of combined Welding/and or Fabricating
•Mig experience required
•Valid driver's license and ability to pass a background check
•Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
•Enthusiasm and a desire to learn from others
•Ability to maintain attention to detail
•Ability to use a variety of tools and equipment
•Knowledge of industry safe products
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.
Posting ID: 555229951Posted: 2020-05-26