DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology. Essential Job Functions
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one or more of the following domains:
- Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking (core need)
- Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release processes highly preferred
- Multiple years of demonstrated experience in Systems Administration or Systems Engineering.
- Familiarity with cloud based disaster recovery
- Familiarity with identity management and authentication patterns
- Familiarity with network topologies and technologies (DNS...) with emphasis on network gateway devices (ingress/egress)
- Familiarity Web Technologies. (web servers, proxies, certificates)
- Demonstrated experience with azure cloud infrastructure, including automation/infrastructure as code.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4+ years in a technical position using Cloud technologies
- Application migration experience would be a plus
- Healthcare Payer experience would be a plus
Trust, Transform & Thrive
- Office environment
- Remote location possible.
with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today's rapidly changing technologies.
Posting ID: 555230325Posted: 2020-05-26