DXC seeks a motivated individual for a healthcare policy analyst position, in support of our Vermont Medicaid business. This qualified individual will work with account and client staff to address such issues as program management and policy research; ensuring Medicaid provider messaging, manuals, and operations adhere to Federal and State policy.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work well with stakeholders and be prepared to make immediate contributions to the work of the team. A strong, working knowledge of Medicaid or Medicare is preferred.
Address: 312 Hurricane Lane, Williston, VT 05495
Coordinate and collaborate with other relevant health policy organizations and keep abreast of emerging issues, Review and edit communications and manuals, Review system modification requests, and Develop, research, and write issue briefs, articles, reports and other documents on topics relevant to Medicaid.
Qualifications - External
Education and Experience:
- +2 years work experience in relevant position and industry
- Masters degree preferred, but additional work experience may be considered equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
Applicants should have a solid healthcare background with strong working knowledge of Medicaid, strong writing skills, and project management skills.
Seeking the following qualifications:
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner.
- Capability to self-direct work.
- Strong talent to work in a cooperative, team-oriented environment with a wide range of stakeholders.
Posting ID: 555230376Posted: 2020-05-26