Dedicated. Compassionate. Inspiring. Rewarding.
These are just some of the words to describe what it's like working at YCS. YCS employees are devoted professionals who have a passion for helping children, adolescents and adults.
Davis House in Newark, NJ is an intermediate-term transitional group residence home for high-risk boys and girls ages 5 -16 with behavioral challenges and mental health disorders. The group home is currently seeking a housekeeper Monday - Friday 7am-3pm.Duties Include:
- Responsible for ensuring the facility is clean and sanitized for all while ensuring compliance with current federal, state and local standards.
- Clean and sanitize the physical environment of the facility.
- Maintain a clean working environment for all staff, students and visitors.
- Ability to prioritize and inspect all areas of facility.
- All other duties as assigned.
YCS provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits for full-time employees include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 21 Years old or older
- Prior experience with housekeeping and / or maintenance preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off
- Life insurance / disability benefits/ health and wellness programs
- 403 (B) savings and investment plans
- Potential public service loan forgiveness
Posting ID: 555230598Posted: 2020-05-26