Location: Austin, Texas Calling all Technicians NATIONWIDE! BMW of South Austin is looking to hire more talented Automotive Technicians immediately! With our growing business and retention of customers we need to fill up our 40+ Service Bays! If you, or someone you know, has experience servicing European model cars such as BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Mini or Rolls-Royce, we want to hear from you! Out of state? Let us help you move to the fastest growing city in America! BMW of South Austin, proud member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, is the newest and fastest growing dealership in Texas! With the largest service shop and state-of-the-art equipment, we can offer you so much, and more! We treat you like family and give you every opportunity to become the most well trained, experienced Technicians around! Check out why our Technicians are excited to be part of the Hendrick Family: https://youtu.be/_swdSY-uMXYWhat our Techs Do:
What you need:
- Examines customer vehicles and Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimates cost of repairs and Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards as well as an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in paid manufacturer training
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations and Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
What you get in return:
- Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge
- Technical training or commensurate technical experience required
- Valid Driver's License and Clean driving record
- Basic Computer skills to utilize timekeeping system
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel
- 100 % Paid Medical Benefits
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- Competitive Rates with more than enough of hours to go around!
- Bonus and incentive opportunities
- Company 401(k) Matching Program and new Roth 401(k) option
- Clean, state-of-the-art, air-conditioned shop
- Relocation assistance provided
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.
Posting ID: 555230745Posted: 2020-05-26