Responsible for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of residents/patients.
Administers medications and treatments and documents per facility policy.
• Administers treatments/medications as ordered by physician, and documents same and closely monitors effectiveness.
• Performs comprehensive assessment of resident/patient including development, implementation and evaluation of a written plan of care for each resident/patient.
• Monitors care being rendered to patient/resident by LPN & CNA (including agency staff) to ensure that all personnel are providing care to the resident as stated by the plan of care and facility policy.
• Actively participates in the Patient Satisfaction program. Monitors staff interaction, keeps patient and families advised of patient/resident progress and response to care plan during their shift . Complies with Virtua Star Standards of Performance.
• Responds to emergencies, assess, evaluates and confers with a physician triaging patient appropriate level of care.
• Educates patient/resident and family/responsible party regarding individual care and needs, safety issues, etc.
• Practices universal precautions and adheres to facility policy with regard to spread of infections.
• Maintains department level competencies and participates in performance improvement activities.
Graduate from accredited school of Nursing.
Current NJ RN License.
Posting ID: 555230841Posted: 2020-06-09