IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and innovative attitude. The Bank's 'We Do More' philosophy reflects it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees, customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a company that values leadership, community engagement and relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments.IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide excellent customer experience. Time Type:
Full time Department:
400 Retail Sales and Service Job Summary:
This position is responsible providing customers with the IBC Experience and "we do more" attitude to meet their needs and opportunity for branch growth with complete customer satisfaction. Job Description:ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents.
- Maintain branch sales performance expectations
- Assist in employee development through role plays and observation - implement IBC Mission
- Establish and meet individual goals
- Provide customer service
- Organize blitzing, presentations and call campaigns
- Maintain customer portfolio
- Provide branch numbers at manager meetings
- Facilitate branch meeting and/or huddles
- Assist with teller supervisor duties - overrides (teller and sales overrides, ending day, card wizard
- Establish community involvement
- Understand and meet compliance expectations (exceptions, branch checklists)
- Assist in hiring and termination process
- Assist with trainings
- Maintain and supervise time and attendance
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Service oriented; actively looking for ways to help others
- Solution Oriented with self-starter motivation
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Critical thinking ability to make decisions and act with urgency
- Ability to meet performance standards and deadlines
- Learning Strategies
- Basic math skills
- Social Perceptiveness
- Able to work weekend schedule
- Able to concentrate and focus on detail
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Adapt quickly to changes not only themselves but also be able to provide guidance to the staff
- Able to coach, counsel, motivate employees towards performance goals and create team environment
- Create an ethical, non- discriminatory and safe work environment; establish effective communication lines/ methods; identify and solve employee problems; be able to manage conflict.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college, preferred
- Customer service working experience preferred
- Must demonstrate ability to perform
Posting ID: 555230926Posted: 2020-05-26