We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth, CloudForte, Intelliserve What success looks like in this role:
The purpose of the Outbound Service Delivery Coordinator (OSDC) position is to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction while maintaining contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and improving account profitability.
This is achieved through a complete understanding of industry practices, principles, theories, concepts and standards involved with client facing service delivery. The position will be based at a client site.
The Outbound Service Delivery Coordinator will utilize root-cause analysis to review and document solutions for each, but are not limited to the following categories:
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Achieving and maintaining contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Achieving and maintaining Client Value Indexes (CVI).
- Review existing policies and procedures to ensure and / or improve account profitability.
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred. Background investigation and drug screen required.
- 3+ years of service delivery experience required, including supporting teams of technicians in installation, equipment refresh projects or ongoing desk side software, break / fix or service desk support.
- Prior experience working in hardware break and fix, installation, desk side software support and service desk support. Knowledge of desktop operating systems, networking fundamentals and requisite call management systems.
- Strong organizational skills required, including the ability to independently prioritize and organize workloads to complete multiple, simultaneous tasks both for self and others with limited oversight. Must be able to work to specific service level agreement (SLA) requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to work with technical documentation, statements of work, and contract requirements. Ability to work with team members, peers and external clients.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite (MS Excel knowledge required), project management tools, networking protocols and standards.
Posting ID: 555230997Posted: 2020-05-26