Requisition Number: 20003180
The EPIC Application Analyst 2 primary responsibility is to configure and provide intermediate functional and technical support for the specific application or set of applications to a variety of business and clinical users. In addition, part of the responsibility is to collaborate with end users to understand the workflow and its inter-dependencies and make corrective adjustments or enhancements. This role is the central point of communication for a variety of users and will coordinate all activities on behalf of the IS organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Assist with the analysis recommendations for corrective actions and resolution of problems within the software application.
- Create and execute test scripts for new system builds timely and effectively and provide analysis and documentation of workflows, data collections, end-user report details and other technical issues associated with applications, applying both vendor and internal stakeholder consideration.
- Implement system updates and changes, and communicates those changes to super users and end users.
- Assist in the coordination of training materials and schedules for all users ans serve as liaison between end users, subject matter experts and vendor implementation team.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years of experience required
- CERTIFCATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION: EPIC (EPICCERT) Certification required
Community / Marketing Title: IS Epic Application Analyst 2
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.
Posting ID: 555272743Posted: 2020-05-27