- As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of technical and other direct care functions with the patient and family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
- The PCA is competent to provide care to patients as further described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
- In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is responsible performing other responsibilities to facilitate service in a timely manner to patients.
- High school graduate or equivalency required.
Professional Licensure and Certification:
- Nursing assistant or Home Health Aide experience, or CNA certification, or CMA, EMT, or nursing student (one year of clinical rotation required.)
Job: Nursing Assistants and PCA
Primary Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: PT1
Shift Type: Evening
Posting ID: 555272824Posted: 2020-06-10