Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
As a gate guard, you are responsible for providing friendly and timely service to all incoming/outgoing customers who are entering/exiting the yard area.Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain traffic flow to ensure all customers receive efficient and accurate customer service.
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Verify customer's purchase by reviewing customer's receipt and outside loading slip. Direct customer to correct location for merchandise loading.
- Ensure yard department team members are informed about all incoming customers to ensure they are helped in a timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain the yard and parking lot. Report suspicious behavior or sightings.
- Previous retail experience preferred
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including nights, weekends and holidays
Posting ID: 555274097Posted: 2020-05-27