We Are Hiring
Ascension Columbia St. Mary'sHospitalist Department is looking for a full time Hospitalist to join our elite team!Why Join Ascension?About Ascension Milwaukee Hospitals
- As a member of Ascension Milwaukee Hospitals, our physicians join a large community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate, personalized care for all persons, especially those who are struggling or affected by poverty.
- Shared best practices and knowledge amongst the largest nonprofit provider of care in the country.
- Milwaukee Ascension Hospitals include more than 40 clinic sites of care in Milwaukee as well as 7 owned hospitals averaging a bed size of 250-beds and 2 affiliated orthopedic hospitals, several skilled nursing facilities including the Alexian Village, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, and 4 cancer centers as well as standalone infusion sites.
- Milwaukee Ascension Hospitals are the heart of the network in Wisconsin, two of which host residents. Ascension hospitals have been recognized for renowned cardiology, behavioral health, women's health, oncology, and neuroscience service lines and more than 200 primary care providers.
About Ascension Medical Group
- Ideally located on the shores of Lake Michigan, 90 miles North of Chicago.
- Milwaukee is a Gamma Global city.
- Culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city.
- Three major professional teams including Green Bay Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Milwaukee Admirals, are located here as well as indoor soccer and intercollegiate athletics.
- Cultural activities include the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
- For families, Milwaukee has an excellent zoo considered to be among the finest in the country, a world class museum with an IMAX theater, the Betty Brinn Children's Museum, Discovery World, and an extensive county park system.
- Milwaukee area restaurants offer a delectable cuisine that can satisfy every palate.
- Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and sailing on Lake Michigan; hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along the lakefront along with many trails.
- Milwaukee is also host to numerous festivals throughout the summer including Summerfest, the largest music festival in the country.
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.What You Will Do
Ascension Columbia St. Mary's is looking for a Board Certified/Board EligibleInternal MedicinePhysician for our hospitalist program.
7 on and 7 off schedule with 176 - 12 hour shifts
This is an Ascension Medical Group employed position with a competitive and comprehensive benefit and compensation package.What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DOcredentialed from theWisconsin Medical Examining Boardobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Supportcredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA).Verified by local Credentialing Office.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
(HEALTH MINISTRY) participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)