We Are Hiring
Physician Advisor - Case Management 001 - Full-Time, Day - Providence Health Center- Waco, TXWhat You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to providemedical direction in the care management, clinical documentation improvement, coding, quality and/or compliance process.Responsibilities:
- Reviews medical records of identified patients to assist with the level of care and length of stay determination.
- Assists and manages the denial management process. Reviews and offers suggestions related to resources and service management.
- Provides education to physicians and other clinicians on regulatory requirements, appropriate utilization of alternate levels of care, community resources and end of life care.
- Develops strategy and processes to reduce denials and audits. Assists with appeals.
- Utilizes hospital data sources to identify & analyze patterns of over or under-utilization of services, quality metrics and makes recommendations towards achievement of those goals.
#[emailprotected]What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DOcredentialed from theTexas Medical Boardobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Work Experience:Equal Employment Opportunity
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Optometry (OD) or Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) required
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion
A vision of excellence
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Posting ID: 555274657Posted: 2020-06-10