Lead our warehouse team to even greater success.
You know how to bring out the best in managers and supervisors, and you have the vision and confidence to get the job done. As the Warehouse Site Manager at XPO Logistics, you'll be responsible for overseeing the efficient operations of the warehouse, including order fulfillment, shipping/receiving and inventory control activities. As a part of the XPO team, you'll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily business solutions for our global customers. Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Maintain high standards for operational activities, ensuring that the quality management system procedures are implemented throughout the warehouse
- Efficiently develop and manage organizational resources, policies and procedures for increased depth and breadth of capabilities
- Ensure compliance with contractual metrics
- Hire, train, develop and appraise staff effectively, and consult with the HR team as needed
- Focus on safety, quality and productivity requirements in accordance with company needs and customer requirements
- Take an active role in workload planning and volume forecasting for the site
- Optimize all resources to meet or exceed production, quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction metrics
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
Be part of something big.
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in supply chain management in a distribution environment
- Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Process Improvement knowledge and experience
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of financial accounting, including developing and/or managing a P&L; experience with HR practices
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nearest Major Market:
Posting ID: 555275420Posted: 2020-06-17