Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Manager, Operations, you will prioritize regular workloads and special tasks and allocate resources to ensure that work is completed effectively and efficiently. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and within established time frame
- Allocate and request additional resources as needed
- Manage proper storage and handling of freight
- Maintain accurate listing and count of physical inventory
- Ensure compliance with corporate warehouse policies, procedures and programs
- Supervise employees in accordance with company policies and applicable laws, including interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and addressing complaints/resolving problems
- Ensure the warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 4 years of warehouse and supervisory experience
- Experience operating a forklift and pallet jack
- Experience with Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends; travel between branches and regions occasionally
- Experience mentoring, training and guiding newer/less-experienced team members
- Bilingual English/Spanish (read, write and speak both languages)
- Strong business acumen with the willingness to act in partnership with management teams
This job requires the ability to:
Be part of something big.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stand for extended periods of time
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nearest Major Market:
CantonNearest Secondary Market: