Provides high quality and cost effective project management, consulting, and analytic support. Assists senior consultants, clients, and/or groups in identifying and resolving issues of strategic importance to the organization. May assist senior consultants or manage complex projects independently.
- Defines and frames complex issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- Coordinates team/project activities and schedules.
- Researches key business issues, and directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Synthesizes analysis and identifies key findings.
- Assists in the determination of goals and priorities with team, clients, or project management sponsors.
- Establishes team membership and project participants.
- Develops proposals for clients outlining proposed project structure, approach and work plan.
- Provides staff leadership to project teams, as well as manages work of outside consultants when needed.
- Formulates specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Communicates results/recommendations to project sponsors.
- Develops creative alternative solutions.
- Recommends action steps to team and client.
- Plans and facilitates meetings.
- Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
- Transfers project team knowledge/tools to client.
- Participates in the development and management of the department, including coaching, recruiting, conducting performance reviews for analysts, and other departmental activities.
- Minimum four (4) years of related analytical and/or consulting experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or other related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Specific technical expertise required as specified.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
Primary Location: California,Richmond,Richmond Hospital 901 Nevin Ave. Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon-Fri Working Hours Start: 8:00 AM Working Hours End: 5:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT) Department: Quality Outcomes Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.