Responsible for driving voice of the customer into KP (external&internal voice). Look into how to do a better job of retaining existing employers/members and how to do a better job of attracting new employers/member groups. Provides support for the Health Plan & Medical Groups in terms of monitoring performance and providing new insights into customer needs. Focus areas include: Market position, Product Development, Brand position, Advertising evaluation, service performance/customer satisfaction, Sales & Marketing performance. Provide research support to Senior Leadership to help guide strategic & tactical decisions.
- Work on significant and unique assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Projects require complex planning and direction setting with diverse and/or multiple stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and support in answering questions about the marketplace.
- Keep up-to-date on current health care market research/knowledge across the Program and relevant research outside the Program.
- Help obtain client input that will help identify NMR priorities.
- Initiate contact with management and alert them to critical issues.
- Communicate, interpret, and present key findings and implications/recommendations to KP Leadership.
- Seek to leverage services and knowledge whenever possible across the Program.
- Estimate and evaluates size, scope and costs of research.
- Manage and coordinate on-going and ad hoc research projects, as well as leading or participating in Program-wide projects.
- Coordinate training seminars and interregional meetings for KP's market research professionals.
- Seek ways to improve department functions, services, and communications (e.g. by contributing to national and team meetings).
- Sort through complex alternative hypotheses & causal factors.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience OR Master's degree and four (4) years of experience OR Doctorate degree and two (2) years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to manage large projects and to oversee multiple projects at the same time.
- Thorough knowledge of market research methodologies and their applications to business problems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new market research techniques and work standards.
- Strong understanding of and ability to think through causal relationships.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum seven (7) years of related experience preferred.
- Experience in both research and business operations preferred.
- Master's degree in marketing, market research, business, or social sciences with thorough training in qualitative and quantitative analysis and research methods OR a Doctorate degree is preferred.
Primary Location: Colorado,Aurora,Waterpark II 2530 S. Parker Rd. Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 9:00 AM Working Hours End: 5:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Sales and Marketing Department: National Market Research Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Posting ID: 555275666Posted: 2020-07-14