Watermark Retirement Communities was ranked among Fortune Magazine's top places to work in The Unites States for Aging Services! Now that is something exciting to be a part of!!!!
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to our associates and a strong, positive culture is a significant driver of this success. When you walk through the front door of one of our communities, you will feel something special; an atmosphere of personal, authentic human connection. We call it making Ripples. We invite you to be a part of a team where you are encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person, create Ripples, and share stories that celebrate life and the human connection. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we value each and every one. Join us in creating culture one story at a time.
Bring your passion and strong work ethic to us!
What you will need for this position:
- Successful completion of Med Tech training program
- Minimum of six months' experience in long term care, home care, or a related field, preferably as a Med Tech
- Experience working in a memory care environment preferred
- Able to work some holidays and weekends
- Must love being around and working with seniors
- Team Builder
- Assessment Skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Great communication skills
- Interested in learning and growing your skill set
What you can expect from us:
- Great benefits
- Excellent national and regional support
- Great opportunity to grow with a growing senior housing company
- An extraordinary company culture
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations. Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posting ID: 555275744Posted: 2020-05-27