Leidos is seeking Network Engineers with TS/SCI polygraphs to work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston, VA, area. Network engineers are responsible for maintaining and administering computer networks as well as planning, designing, and evaluating network components. Primary Responsibilities
- Identify and promote the implementation of innovative new technologies and solutions.
- Develop high-level network architectures and designs.
- Analyze existing and future network infrastructure and services requirements
- Create and update network infrastructure documentation
- Provide leadership to teams of engineers involved in development and deployment of network architectures.
- Create network diagrams and recommend hardware and software solutions.
- Participate in collaborative engineering/development processes.
- Develop and maintain engineering standards/guidelines.
- Perform requirements analysis, testing, and quality assurance.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Typically requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with government networks and secure communications.
- Knowledge of Routing and Switching systems (Cisco & Juniper)
- Experience with network performance optimization.
- Knowledge of data center networking.
- Experience with network design, network architecture, and creating network documentation.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing & Switching
- CCNP Data Center
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing & Switching
- CCIE Data Center
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) Solutions Architect
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional
External Referral Bonus:Eligible Potential for Telework:
No Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Travel:
No Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Requisition Category:
Professional Job Family:
Systems Administration, Systems EngineeringLeidos
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [emailprotected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.