The Chief Architect provides leadership on the program to initiate, plan, coordinate, and execute program solution architect activities. The Chief Architect is responsible for all technical performance and will serve as the primary point of contact within the Contractor PMO for all technical matters and issues. Will have an understanding of the Data Services Architecture-GEOINT (DSA-G) and its role in developing services-based software solutions and the ability to define and communicate key architecture principles required to guide the activities of the integration, development, and sustainment functions of this contract. Primary Responsibilities
• Provide engineeringexpertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, operations and sustainment that enhances overall system performance and availability
• Lead the research, analysis, and solution design and implementation for the program
• Drive strategic technological innovation, demonstrating a breadth and depth of knowledge in all things related to the operation
• Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration advice on complex matters and subject matter expertise for effective implementation Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree plus 10 years of experience or Masters plus 5 years in systems engineering management, information technology management or related field
- Demonstrated success in managing the definition of and adherence to structured architecture principles within an agile design and development effort
External Referral Bonus:Eligible Potential for Telework:
No Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Travel:
No Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Requisition Category:
Professional Job Family:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [emailprotected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.